What’s a couple to do when they have a small outdoor space with an equally small budget? Head to Ikea, of course! Here’s what I’m considering testing out and picking up if we can get there before they end all the outdoor sections!
1. If we had space for a dining set, I’d be considering this one.
2. I like the modern look of these chairs. Comfortable? We’ll see.
3. These are awesome but I wonder how they’ll hold up.
4. A steel shelf may be in our future – perfect for a few plants and bins of tools.
5. If we just need a little side table. Love the weathered stain.
6. This bench reminds me of Paris. Pair it with boxwoods?
7. Classic and simple chair.
8. For something a little different, we’ll give these a try!
9. Part of a sectional, but I’d consider a pair of these. Looks comfy.
Now to find time to squeeze in an Ikea trip before summer ends!