Ok friends, I have a little project in the works and I need a good
guinea pig willing participant to make it happen. If you meet the following criteria, I’d love to hear from you!
You might be the one if you…
1. Live in Seattle, WA.
2. Have a room (bedroom, living room, entry, bathroom, etc) that has the majority of pieces in place but is missing the finishing touches (or missing accents like small tables, etc)…
3. …and the room doesn’t need painting (if you fit the other criteria but need paint help, email me anyway!)
4. IMPORTANT: Have a budget to spend on fixing up the room, even a modest one (but at least $400). You are willing to spend by mid July.
6. Are willing to be photographed.
7. Want help from me for free (!!)
If you meet this criteria, email me a few photos of the room you have in mind (you can send multiple rooms but only one will be chosen) and let me know what your budget is. My email is maggie AT maggieroseonline.com
Thanks! Can’t wait to hear from you – and even if you don’t fit the criteria, please pass this along to anyone you think might!